Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Tomorrow it begins.

Tomorrow. Yes, it's finally here. I head to the country just outside of Oxford, Nova Scotia to begin work on my new album.

Brian Murray
Multi-instrumentalist, Brian Murray will have the most work to do since we only have him for three days. In addition to being an incredibly talented and tasteful drummer, he is also an amazing acoustic guitar picker and banjo player.

Brian will have his hands full this weekend and I'm anxious to hear the inspired musical contributions he is sure to provide.

Dale and Christina are two of my dearest friends and the finest hosts one could hope for. It's nice to have an atmosphere like this in which to create and I'm very thankful for the opportunity. This will be a weekend of collaboration, good friends, good food and good drinks.

I'm looking forward to keeping everyone updated with video blogs of the recording process. Thanks again to all of you for your support.

Dale and Christina on stage in Germany.



No comments:

Post a Comment